- ca SB 626: Workers' compensation.
- ca SB 727: An act to add Section 1366.30 to the Health and Safety Code, and to add Section 10128.60 to the Insurance Code, relating to health care coverage, and declaring the urgency thereof, to take effect immediately.
- ca AB 953: California Environmental Quality Act.
- ca AB 177: Renewable energy resources: electrical corporations: procurement plans.
- ca AB 59: Claims.
- Tax proposals by unions, activists may loosen Brown's grip on budget - Los Angeles Times - May 26, 2015
- Taxing organic products could solve California water problem, experts say - Fox News - May 26, 2015
- CalChamber Urges Action on Bills Awaiting Assembly/Senate Votes - CalChamber Top Stories - May 26, 2015
- Sanders on Clinton: 'When you hustle $$$ like that...' - CNBC - May 26, 2015
- In California, Technology Makes Droughtshaming Easier Than Ever - NPR - May 26, 2015
- California Thunder softball player on life support after brain aneurysm - KABC-TV - May 26, 2015
- Russia recovery talk premature as sanctions threaten to cripple economy - Washington Times - May 26, 2015
- Texas Storms May Be Precursor Of Drought-Busting El Nino For California - CBS Local - May 26, 2015
- California turns to Australia for drought advice - Fox News - May 26, 2015
- Woman found alive with husband's body after weeks lost in California desert - The Guardian - May 25, 2015
- California Dream Under Attack in All Manner of Cinematic Imaginings - New York Times - May 25, 2015
- Songs For Our Heroes - CalChamber Top Stories - May 22, 2015
- Trade Essential for Economic Growth, Jobs - CalChamber Top Stories - May 21, 2015
- Pro-Jobs, Ed Reform Candidate Steve Glazer Wins Senate Run-Off in East Bay Race - CalChamber Top Stories - May 21, 2015
- Costly Employee Retention Mandate ’Job Killer’ on the Assembly Floor - CalChamber Top Stories - May 20, 2015
- Air Board Asks Courts to Create New Tax - CalChamber Top Stories - May 20, 2015
- CalChamber Vice President Appointed by Governor to International Trade and Investment Advisory Council - CalChamber Top Stories - May 20, 2015
- Governor Holds Steady on Prudent Spending Plan - CalChamber Top Stories - May 15, 2015
- CalChamber to Offer Paid Sick Leave Checkup Webinar - CalChamber Top Stories - May 14, 2015
- Senate Judiciary Passes CalChamber-Supported Job Creator Bill - CalChamber Top Stories - May 13, 2015